Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the spark plugs on a 2005 chevy malibu?

I just needed to know how to find and remove the spark plugs from a 2005 chevy malibu. Also what parts to take out to get to the plugs. About how long does it take?How do I change the spark plugs on a 2005 chevy malibu?
Last time I checked spark plugs are easily seen for that car. They are located on the engine. You will need a ratchet, a few extensions, a swivel socket, a spark plug socket, and a spark plug gapper. As far as how long, I am assuming it's a six cylinder, figure a half hour for a master certified technician, three hours for a shade tree.How do I change the spark plugs on a 2005 chevy malibu?
We need to know the engine size. But usually they're at the middle of the engine for an in-line 4 and on the outskirts on a V-6. You might have to remove coil packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment