Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change spark plugs on chrysler 300c ?

i went to the dealer yesterday and they told me i need to change my spark plugs and it will cost $300, i know this is way too much so i was wondering how to do it myself. also is it true that my 5.7 liter hemi has 16 spark plugs????



please answer to the best of your knowledgeHow to change spark plugs on chrysler 300c ?
true, you do have 16 spark plugs, 2 per cylinder.

dont be fooled and pay ridiculous prices. heres a great write up on how to do it yourself.

ps. I advice you join this great forum site.



http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthreadHow to change spark plugs on chrysler 300c ?
what a repoff all you need is a set off new spark plugs idk wat sucket ranchet and a extansion now you masure them to see how wear are they but if you need new ones then jus take them off and but the new ones in
it only has 8 plugs it ha 16 valves

No comments:

Post a Comment