Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I hear it is time consuming to change spark plugs in a 99 Bravada.What is the problem and how do you do it?

I hear that one or two plugs cause the time problem.They want $180 to change them.I want to do it myself so what do I have to do?I hear it is time consuming to change spark plugs in a 99 Bravada.What is the problem and how do you do it?
Not too hard loosen the steering shaft to get middle drivers side plug the others are pretty easy through wheel wells or up top. Nothing to worry about.I hear it is time consuming to change spark plugs in a 99 Bravada.What is the problem and how do you do it?
not any harder than chev s-10 takes me maybe an hour remove motor mount bolt and jack up drivers side a little bit to get #3 plug out rest are done throu wheel wheel
  • How to fix bleach accident on comforter
  • anti frizz straightening shampoo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment