Monday, December 12, 2011

I just got a replace engine in my 91 acrua legend,i dont know if i need to get the spark plugs change.?

how do you know when they need changing.i know spark plugs are cheap,but for my car its 120.dont want to spend that money when i dont need to.I just got a replace engine in my 91 acrua legend,i dont know if i need to get the spark plugs change.?
pull one out and look.....120 for 4 plug change??? is crazy...shop around....I just got a replace engine in my 91 acrua legend,i dont know if i need to get the spark plugs change.?
If you just replaced the engine you have new plugs. You need to change the plugs about every 30,000 miles on that year model.
I just swapped out plugs for a buddy in my driveway -

3.5 litre I believe was in there, It is a Acura Legend LS



I did it in around 1/2 an hour drank 2 beers, and he was off.



No big deal, I can't see 120.00 worth of labor there. I would stay away from that shop.



Simple to do one at a time, and make sure they are all gapped correctly.



YOU WILL CHANGE THE PLUGS AT 1000 MILES AND THEN EVERY 3000 MILES AFTER THAT.



That is the best idea for a break in on a new engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment