Monday, December 12, 2011

How to change spark plugs in a 2007 vw rabbit?

It's a 2.5L if I'm not mistaken.... should be right up on top all five of them. But I'm sure it's going to have a lot of covers under the hood to make it looks all nice so you're going to start by removing all the covers. than you can tart off by going to your local parts store and finding out what plugs it takes. I would guess platiniums. But you're going to need to correct tools for the job, and if you don't know what your doing you could cross thread them into the head, and than that'll cost you big bugs. I'd rec. taking it to a dealership or a local shop, people who are certified in the job. But if you do attempt to do it, you're going to need to make sure you got the right plugs, and the right gap on the plugs (even if they say their pre-gaped, I suggest you still check them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment