Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the Spark Plugs on a 2009 Chevy Aveo?

I know new cars are kinda difficult to work on cause everything is so compact, But I cant even see the plugs or wires on the 09 Aveo. Please Help!How do I change the Spark Plugs on a 2009 Chevy Aveo?
They're not ready to be changed any time soon. Look under the coil.How do I change the Spark Plugs on a 2009 Chevy Aveo?
Yes, The 2009 Aveo has to have the plugs changed at 25,000 miles. I verified this with the GM rep.

Report Abuse


After removing the covers you will see that after you remove the coil packs of each cylinders you will see that's were your plugs are. Note there is no cables for your car only coil packs.By the way you have a long time before this has to be done to your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment